måndag 4 februari 2013

Ps. I love you

Denise Hennessey: [Denise is admiring Ted as he walks by] Ooohhh, he's delicious, isn't he? I'd serve coffee on that ass.

John McCarthy: Do you have to be so vulgar about men? Like they're pieces of meat?

Denise Hennessey: Sorry, John. I forgot you're sensitive about your flat ass.

John McCarthy: You know, Denise, that's why you're not married. Women act like men, then they complain men don't want them.

Denise Hennessey: Oh, is that why?
[fake smile]
Denise Hennessey: Oh. Okay. Because I thought it was something different. I thought that it was because I thought I deserved the best and he's out there. He's just with all the wrong women. And let me be clear. After centuries of men looking at my tits instead of my eyes and pinching my ass instead of shaking my hand, I now have the divine right to stare at a man's backside with vulgar, cheap appreciation if I want to!

Sharon McCarthy: Well said!

Ett citat som speglar mitt synsätt lite. Vulgär säger vissa, outspoken säger jag.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar